Pilot Logbook Software
Maintain your flying hours records electronically. This Logbook program is ideal for use by private pilots or anyone that must maintain a logbook. The Pilot Logbook program saves hours of tedious calculations, is simple and easy to use and can generate a printout identical to format to a manual logbook. You can also enter your current logbook tallies and avoid having to re-enter all of your previous logbook entries into the program.
- Logbook Entry
- The Logbook Entry screen (pictured opposite) looks and functions just like a regular logbook. It also includes some terrific time-saving features:
- Automatic totalling of Multi-Engine and Single-Engine fields (ICUS Day, ICUS Night, Dual Day, Dual Night etc.)
- Automatic saving of Pilot In Command, Other Pilot or Crew and Detail entries – eliminating the need to enter repetitive information
- Automatic ranking of commonly flown route
- Logbook Report
- Includes all of the standard logbook columns and entries
- Past Experience Entry
- The Past Experience window allows you to enter your accumulated totals for ICUS Day, ICUS Night, Command Day, Command Night, etc. eliminating the tedious task of entering all of your previous logbook entries.
- Summary of Experience Report
- The Summary of Experience screen and report look and function identically to the regular Summary of Experience report. Specifically, it includes the Total Aeronautical Experience and Grand Total Flying Hours times and the accumulated hours for each aircraft type.
Demonstration Version Download
A fully functional demonstration version of the latest Pilot Logbook software is available for download from the link below. The demo version will not allow data to be saved.
Download a trial version (approx 12mb)now!
Pilot Logbook Software Pricing:
$150.00 + GST
Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise indicated. Purchases outside Australia are required to purchase via credit card and will be charged the AUS$ equivalent at the time of the purchase.
Australian GST is payable on all software sold within Australia. Add GST at 10% to all purchases within Australia. No GST is payable on sales outside Australia.
Payment is by cheque, credit card (MasterCard or Visa), or direct deposit.