This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
FP5000 for the iPad. The long awaited iPad app equivalent of FP3000 is available in the iTunes store. Search for FP5000! FP5000 Lite is free, and FP5000 Pro is fully featured with an annual subscription. Both are now iOS7 & iOS8 compatible. Look for Australia, NZ and the WORLD versions.
Champagne PC Services Flight Planner 3000 V6.7m is now available.
Version 6.7 has these new features-
- 20th August 2015 Australian ERSA data, and NZ data
- 270+ sample aircraft included in the software
- WORLD version is now available with coverage including Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Indonesia, Pacific rim countries, Africa, Europe, Scandinavia, UK, China, Canada, Alaska, and more
- FP3000 now has extensive coverage of Gris LSALTs (MSAs) across the globe.
FP3000 Recent Upgrades:
- Aus & NZ weather radar links, NZ MetFlight support
- Information related to GPS RNAV approaches available in Australia and New Zealand
- Options to add PNG and Indonesia airfield data (now extensively updated)
- Support for PIFR NAIPS notification
- New NAVIGATION LOG style flight plan printout
- Support for GPX format GPS data
- Interfaces to Google Earth to display flight plans and airfields
- Updated for the new NAIPS data format
- Improved quality printouts and reports.
- Weather decode. Yes, decode the NAIPS weather into plain English!
- Run the full FP3000 software from a memory stick for extreme portability
- Pilot Alerts; early warning that a license or medical check is approaching.
- Passenger manifest
- Airfields diagrams are now user modifiable and available for user waypoints.
- Comprehensive support for flight numbers.
- Ability to operate in magnetic or true tracks. - The Route Profile; a vertical view of the flight.
- Improved GPS support for handheld GARMIN GPS's, now with support for USB connection.
- New Pilot Selection facility.
- Additional waypoint data including frequencies, runway widths.
Software updates are available to existing users via the Annual Update Service. USB memory stick licenses are available as an option.
Pilot logbook. Keep your pilot log book records electronically! Comprehensive electronic logbook software will maintain all of your flying times in accordance with international requirements and produce printed logbook pages and other reports as required.
Charter quote software. Has a large database of Australian waypoints and can have any number of aircraft types defined to allow extremely quick preparation of charter quotes and flight costings.
A product support page for the Flight Planner 3000 and FP5000 software is available on our WWW site -email@example.com